OneManga Tüm Mangaları Kaldırıyor

Sourléd

Önerilen İletiler

Başlıkta belirtildiği gibi OneManga Tüm Mangaları Kaldırıyor

It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week (RIP OM July '10).

So what next? We're not really sure at this point, but we have some ideas we would like to try out. Until then, the One Manga forums will remain active and we encourage all of you to continue using them. OMF has developed into a great community and it would be a shame to see that disappear.

Regardless of whether you stay with us or not, on behalf of the One Manga team, I would like to thank you all for your unwavering support over the years. Through the ups and downs you have stuck with us, and that is what kept us going.

As a certain Porky was fond of saying... That's all folks!

Time for me to go lay down and let this all sink in.

- Zabi

İletiye bağlantı
Sitelerde Paylaş

• 3 ay sonra...
  • 2 hafta sonra...

Sohbete katıl

Şimdi mesajını gönderebilir ve daha sonra kayıt olabilirsin. Bir hesabın varsa, hesabınla göndermek için şimdi oturum aç.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Misafir
Bu konuya yanıt ver...

×   Zengin metin olarak yapıştırıldı.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Önceki içeriğiniz geri yüklendi.   Editör içeriğini temizle

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Konuyu Görüntüleyenler   0 üye

• Sayfayı görüntüleyen kayıtlı kullanıcı bulunmuyor.
  • Yeni Oluştur...

Önemli bilgi

Forum kurallarımızı okudunuz mu? Forum Kuralları.